• Awakening of Intelligence 04
    Age and Stage Specific Brain Development
    Theme:
    brain development, model imperative
    Summary
    Transcript
    Related Insights

    The secret of evolution and what evolution has been about, is that the evolution of a child's intelligence from birth on has to do with this triune brain. Our ego or personal awareness represents no more than about 5 percent of the total energy of the brain-mind, we know that.  What's the other 95 percent of this energy is created energy involved in? Giving us our world experience and ability to respond to it.