Who killed the frogs?
What if they are wrong?
“The pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything.” Louis Pasteur
Suddenly the frogs in the pond stop croaking and many die. All the frogs live together and have the same symptoms. An academic claims the cause is a new, unknown virus and gives the collection of symptoms a name; Frog-Cv-6. Skipping the step of isolating and purifying the virus to demonstrate conclusively that the mysterious virus does, indeed, cause the specific frog disease, research papers are written and billions are spent, over many years, creating a vaccine to save the frogs that never works. Later, it’s discovered that a factory has been secretly dumping DDT in the stream that feeds the pond. The academic, now wealthy, stop talking about the virus, leaving everyone convinced that it kills frogs.
They said HIV was the cause of a sexually transmitted disease called AIDS. They said 50% percent of Europe would die in several years. $562.6 billion, over sixteen years, was invested in research. Newspapers across America proclaimed that AZT had been "proven to be effective in HIV antibody-positive, asymptomatic, and early ARC patients." The decision to approve AZT was the fastest on record, based on a single study that has long been declared invalid. 20,000 people were taking AZT at a cost of $8,000 per patient per year. Dr. Anthony Fauci owned some of the patent rights of AZT and pushed to expand prescriptions. The toxic effects were so severe that up to 50 percent of all AIDS and ARC patients had to be taken off it. Many died. They were wrong, but researchers like Fauci and his colleagues don’t talk about that anymore. HIV does not cause AIDS, nor is AIDS sexually transmitted, but most still believe this is true.
Today, it is being claimed that the alleged SARS-CoV-2 virus is the cause of the disease called COVID-19, in the same way, HIV was alleged to cause AIDS. The existence and pathogenic effects of these and many other allegedly contagious and even fatal viruses - 1918 Spanish Flu, Polio, Avian Flu H5N1, Swine Flu H1N1, HIV-AIDS, Ebola, Zika, and now SARS-CoV-2, have never been proven by isolating and purifying the virus and contaminating healthy volunteers to prove contagion. If you believe there is such proof, please provide the scientific study. If not, demand verifiable proof from policymakers and public health officials.
Viruses are different from microbes. They are not predators, not germs, not alive. Viruses are omnipresent, inside us and out. Our body is the home for 360 trillion viruses and 38 trillion bacteria. There are between 10,000,000 to 100,000,000 viruses in every gram of soil. The air we breathe is constantly raining billions of virus particles that float freely in the stratosphere, dropping onto every square inch of land every day. Viruses are so small, and by comparison, the pores in a typical mask are so big, that they have been compared to a kayak paddling under a bridge four-times as wide as the Golden Gate in San Francisco. One liter of seawater contains 20,000 species of bacteria. There is more microbial substance in the human body than human. Don’t be afraid of viruses, they are natural, normal, part of life’s mysterious complexity.
- The degradation of the earth’s air, water, and soil, suffering years of pesticides, factory farming, antibiotics, Roundup, and increased EMF radiation is mirrored in our internal microbiome, which determines eighty-percent or more of our immune response.
- Sixty percent (60%) of American adults suffer from one or more chronic illnesses, as do fifty-four percent (54%) of US children.
- Only twelve percent (12%) of American adults are considered metabolically healthy. Eighty-eight percent (88%) have less than optimal metabolic health. Metabolism is the process your body uses to get or make energy from the food you eat.
- Good health can be measured by the symbiotic-diversity of our microbiome. Compared to those living close to nature, the average American has only 10% of the microbiome diversity, with a corresponding impaired immune capacity. This is the true source of the symptoms we call disease.
- We are the most expensive, medicalized population on earth with the poorest outcomes. Routine errors in the US health care system are the third leading cause of death in the US, and yet, this is the group now promoting the endless war against viruses, and our civil liberties, for profit.
What killed the frogs?
Who Killed The Frogs print the PDF